Admission to Society:
Areas of Practice:
General civil litigation with particular interest in:
- Commercial law
- Administrative law
- Contract law
- Labour law
He worked as an academic assistant in the College of Law at the University of South Africa.
Served articles of clerkship as a candidate attorney for a year and six months.
He worked as a Senior Law Researcher at the North West Division for four years where he assisted the judges with legal research on a variety of legal issues. He also acted as a Registrar of the court for two years.
1. Dikobe v Mouton NO and Others  9 BLLR 902 (LAC) / Dikobe v Mouton NO & Others (2016) 37 ILJ 2285 (LAC) (15 June 2016).
2. Shaw and Another v Mackintosh and Another 2019 (1) SA 398 (SCA)
I was led by Adv D Mahon in this matter.
3. NCP Chlorchem (Pty) Ltd v National Energy Regulator and Others 2017 (6) SA 158 (GJ)
I was led by Adv H Van Eeden SC and Adv K Hopkins
4. Matseba v Liberty Group Limited (2017) 38 ILJ 1155 (LC)
5. South African Broadcasting Corporation (SOC) Limited and Others // Mkhize & Another (2019) 40 ILJ 2845 (LC) (16 August 2019)
Phone: 083 646 7800